- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Mostly used to relax the dynamic muscles of the face, which lead to furrows, wrinkles, or scowling.
- Skinnovation 1540 non-ablative fractionated laser: Maximal facial rejuvenation with minimal downtime.
- Skintyte™: Stimulates collagen, initiating the body's natural healing process to increase skin firmness.
- Radiesse®: Stimulates your own natural collagen to grow and provides immediate, long-lasting results.
- Restylane®: Adds volume and fullness. Widely used to fill nasolabial folds (laugh lines).
- Perlane®: For wrinkles that require a deeper injection.
- Silkpeel™ microdermabrasion: Exfoliates skin while delivering a topical dermaseutical which stimulates new cell growth and revitalized skin.
- Microlaser peel: Successfully treats wrinkles, scars, acne scars, keratoses, and pigmentary problems.
- Profraxional™ Fractionated erbium resurfacing: Stimulates production of new collagen and elastin to achieve excellent resurfacing with increased patient comfort and minimal downtime.
- 1540 non-ablative fractionated laser: Fractional non-ablative laser for skin resurfacing and treatments of surgical scars, acne scars, stretch marks, and melasma.
Medical Facial using iontophoresis and sonophoresis
- KDC signature facial™: Especially helpful for those with speckled, sun-damaged, acne prone and prematurely aged skin.
Targeted Medical Treatments Using Lasers and Light Devices
A KDC licensed professional will recommend a tailored treatment plan to specifically address conditions listed below.
- facial redness/veins
- spider veins
- freckles and sunspots
- hair removal
Home treatments and devices
- Cosmetic needling
- Home chemical peels
- Clarisonic PRO® (only available for sale by skin care professionals)
Skin Care Products